Our Zazzle store front

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Are you stuck in a rut?

At the request of some officers, I'd like to take a moment and redirect back to the purpose of this blog. GODwin's 15 seconds of fame are winding down and we need to focus back on uniformed patrol. This doesn't mean the administration has won a thing. They have been slow to respond over the illegal lawsuit and may have realized that they bit off more than they can chew. You may be able to rule in Memphis, that's why outside counsel was selected. My message to the City and GODwin, YOUR ASS IS ABOUT TO GET HANDED TO YOU!

I digress, some of us have felt that we are stuck in cement. A day in day out of shagging calls and writing reports. With the temperature in Memphis hitting triple digits, it's time to take a break and enjoy some AC.

When taking your break, think about where you're going in life. Where are you headed? Am I in the right career path? Where do I want to be when I retire? Could I make Director? Be honest with yourself and let us know what you think.