Our Zazzle store front

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

BREAKING NEWS!!!!

Great news everybody. As I type, motions are being filed today requesting that the frivolous lawsuit filed by Chico and The Man be UNSEALED. I suggest every reporter haul ass down to the courthouse for the unsealing. This will truly be a BREAKING NEWS day. It will shake the foundations, which the MPD loosely stand. My advice to GODwin? Get your resume together and hire a better attorney FOR YOURSELF.

**For those that lack press credentials and want to know what was filed, a redacted version can be found at my counsel's site. You may want to read it before Thad ends up posting.

http://www.citizen.org/litigation/forms/cases/CaseDetails.cfm?cID=497

At this point, Dip Dong GODwin is making a name for himself. I'm sure it's not the kind of free press he wanted. DUMB ASS!