Our Zazzle store front

Thursday, September 18, 2008

E-mail bag

From time to time, we receive e-mails from members of the public seeking career advice. In recent months, I've noticed that officers from all surrounding cities have been following our blog. I would like to post an e-mail that we received from an individual seeking information on the "best" department to apply. Please see below:

Nico, I live in Memphis and have decided to become a police officer, so i decided to do some research on the departments in the area before i made my choice. I cam upon your website in my search and it has caused me concern. You seem as you may be seasoned in law enforcement and i wanted to ask your opinion. Which department (i.e. Memphis, Germantown, Collierville) would be best to apply to? I know each have their flaws but which would be the best choice right now? thanks R*****


I know this will open up a barrage of responses and interaction is what we are about. Comments are still moderated, but 99.9% are being posted. The same lame brained fool from Millington is the cause for moderation. He/she would literally place the same comment 50 times a day. We feel that this junk is a disservice to the readers and would like to keep things simple for all to enjoy.