Our Zazzle store front

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Douchebag says what?

Here we go again. Our dipshit, dumb ass, idiotic Dictator speaks. It was announced today about the arrests of two MPD officers. When asked about the arrest by the media, GODwin responded with "I'm a little disappointed in two police officers, but as far as I'm concerned, that's two criminals off the streets."

This is a prime example of why this dumb ass needs to go. Everyone of my fellow brothers and sisters in blue should want this mindless maggot's head on a platter. What happened to due process? What happened to innocent until proven guilty? Should our leader (term loosely used) convict any of us in the media before we get a fair trial? I think not.

This is a main reason why we have no faith or trust in our 12th floor arm chair heroes. I hope and pray that the two officers are innocent. I would love to see them have their day in court. Also, I would love to see them sue the shit out of Frayser Boy GODwin for referring to them as criminals. The only criminal I see is a douchebag known as Larry "Chico" GODwin.