Our Zazzle store front

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Seasons Greetings.

I trust everyone had a good time last night at the MPA party. I had a complete blast! I am getting tired of the Pipkin building. There should be plenty of other locations where we can have this event. A DJ was much better than some hack band doing shitty renditions of Kool and The Gang. The food was ok, but some things were substandard and cold (catfish). The event coordinators should have stayed on the caterer's ass.

As usual, plenty of drinks were available for all to savor. I also enjoyed the talk about this blog. I spoke with may of you last night and received good feedback. Yes, we spoke without me comming out and saying I'm Dirk. You guys looked good in your gators and 3 button suits. I don't think there were enough furry hats like last year. Anyway, tell us what you thought about the party and what suggestions you have for next year. Happy holidays, Dirk.